Bert size 44
THE VALUE OF SECOND CHANCES
We have created the world’s most versatile, lightweight and compact shoes that you’ll want to wear everywhere, with every outfit, while keeping your feet comfortable. We aimed to prioritize your time and comfort, making Bert the perfect choice everyday!
BERT- soft with your feet and soft with the planet
Why use BERT?
We have created the world’s most versatile, lightweight and compact shoes that you’ll want to wear everywhere, with every outfit, while keeping your feet comfortable. We aimed to prioritize your time and comfort, making Bert the perfect choice everyday! Berts were designed for those everyday moments where we look for shoes that:
- Can be taken on and off easily
- Can be carried in our bags and don’t take up too much space nor are heavy
- That can be cleaned easily and dry fast
- And be very very comfortable
with BERT you will have all of this and much more!
What makes BERT so unique?
It is true that each step of humanity has left an undeniable and indelible mark for future generations. Our mission is to reduce the impact of our actions and leave lighter footprints on the planet. That´s why our Bert´s are made 95% from recycled materials.
- Sole: We made our sole using pieces of recycled tires, which makes them more resistent than the regular soles made with rubber. It is non-slip and super easy to clean.
- Upper: We work with a group of upholsterers that give us the straps that remain after they do their work. This fabrics are much more resistent and easier to clean than clothing fabrics.
- Neoprene: We love this material because is tear resistant, is durable, and easily adheres to our feet. We can have swollen feet and the BERTs will never squeeze us because of the elasticity of the neoprene. We obtain this material from the scraps of physiotherapeutic products. Finally the neoprene is a microporous which allows your foot to breathe.
- Inner Lining: The BERT´s have a layer of flees on top, to make them cozy and comfortable. We obtain the flees from the scraps of the material from which blankets are made from.
What is the best of all?
If you love animals, we are going to be your favorite brand. Because every time you buy BERT you are improving the quality of life of stray dogs in Colombia. Why? we use part of our profits to make our BERT AID missions in which we sterelize stray dogs in different cities of Colombia. In 2020, our first year of sales, we managed to sterilize 74 animals! We hope that with your help this figure can continue to increase.
Handmade with love in Colombia
If you have any question or doubt please don´t hesitate to write us via whatsapp +57 (321) 8511248 we will be very happy to help you.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
We offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on orders over $150USD to USA, Canada and LATAM and over $100 USD worldwide.
Delivery time frames
Once your order is placed, please allow 2 working days for your order to be dispatched. We will send you an email with all the tracking information.
For international orders, we offer:
USA: 2-3 days
Europe: 3-5 days
Asia: 5-7 days
We assume the shipping cost, but the import costs are a responsability of the purchaser. You should be aware that all countries have different laws regarding the importation of certain products. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and are unable to provide estimates of import cost as they differ widely from country to country. Please note that understanding such import restrictions and the payment of any associated costs is considered a responsibility of the purchaser/receiver/i purchaser/receiver/importer. We recommend you to contact your local customs office for current charges before placing your order or visiting duty calculation websites such as www.dutycalculator.com.
Agents in rare cases may delay delivery.
Handmade in Colombia, with lots of love
The size conversion below will help you establish your ideal size in our products. Keep in mind that this is an approximate guide, measure between the heel and the tip of the longest toe. Do this process with both feet (in most cases they are not the same size) and take the measurement of the longer foot. After obtaining the length add 0.5 cm of clearance and this will be your suggested size.
|Size||Size US||Feet in centimeters|
|35||4/4.5||21.5 – 22.5 cm|
|36||5/6||22.5 – 23 cm|
|37||6.5/7||23 – 23.5 cm|
|38||7.5||23.5 – 24 cm|
|39||8||24 – 25 cm|
|40||Women: 8.5/9 Men: 7/7.5||25 – 25.5 cm|
|41||Women: 9.5/10 Men: 8||25.5 – 26.3 cm|
|42||Women:10.5/11 Men: 8.5/9||26.3 – 27 cm|
|43||Women:11.5/12 Men:9.5/10||27 – 27.5 cm|
|44||Women:12.5 Men: 10.5||27.5 – 28.2 cm|